Muscat: Oman Ministry of health issues 10 guidelines for home Isolation for Covid-19 patients
These are the following guidelines issued from MOH
- Stay in a well-ventilated single room with an attached toilet. Do not go out unless you need to visit a health care institution.
- Only one assigned family member should take care of the isolated person.
- The caregiver should wear surgical masks and use disposable gloves when attending the isolated person, and should dispose them after use, then wash hands using soap and water immediately.
- Visitors and family visits should not be allowed during isolation.
- Wash hands as often thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid sharing household items, like dishes, drinking glasses , and towels with other family members. Household items should be allocated for the isolated person.
- The isolated person should clean his room and toilet daily by shaking the soiled linen.
- Clean the clothes and other linens used by the isolated person separately and keep them away from the clothes of other people at home.
- The home isolation period is for 14 days. The isolated person should not end his isolation unless informed by health care providers who supervise him.
- The isolated person should wear surgical masks when visited by a medical team or visit a health care institution.
- Please follow the attached instructions for suitable waste management in the house
Non adherence to isolation procedure will make you liable to prosecution according to communicable diseases law 32/2020, said a tweet post moh.
Oman on Thursday announced 590 new Covid-19 cases with 9 new deaths of which 496 cases are Omani nationals and 94 cases are non-omani nationals , total cases in the country stands at 79,159 with 421 total deaths as of 30 July 2020.
more recommended stories
Jail term and a fine of RO2,000 who violated the lockdown decision of the Supreme Committee
Muscat: The Public Prosecution said that.
Royal Oman Police arrests two women in Al-Dakhiliyah who stole gold from Al-Sharqiya
Muscat: The Royal Oman Police said.
His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik issues 7 royal decrees
His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik,.
Mall of Oman announces new date for opening
Muscat: Majid Al Futtaim announced a.
Oman postponing the start of new academic year : school
Oman has postponement of the start.
More than 71,00 OMR to Beirut through Dar Al Attaa: Oman
Muscat: The “Dar al-Attaa” association, in.
Call for blood donors in Muscat
Muscat: The Department of Blood Bank.
India announces more flights for August from Oman
India in Oman (Embassy of India,.
PACDA found body of a missing person drowned in Liwa: Oman
Muscat: The Public Authority for Civil.
Royal Oman Police thanks citizen, residents for cooperating the lockdown
Muscat: The Royal Oman Police continues.