- OQGN completes listing on MSX raising gross proceeds of c. OMR 288mn (USD 748mn)
- Listing and trading on MSX commenced at 10:00 am Gulf Standard Time, under the symbol OQGN
- OQGN’s market capitalization at listing was c. OMR 606m (c. USD 1.6bn) – now the [third] largest company on MSX, based on the final offer price of 140 Bzs per share
- Total demand for shares amounted to c. OMR 4bn (c. USD 10bn). Overall, the book for the IPO was c. 14x oversubscribed.
more recommended stories
International Volunteer Day celebrated in Oman
Seeb: The International Volunteer Day was.
- Largest Plastic Bottle Sentence now 32316: Cheltenham Muscat School & Oman Sail Breaks Guinness World Records
PDO, Global CCS Institute Sign Joint Programme for Carbon Capture and Storage
Dubai: A joint programme for carbon.
Wadi Bani Khalid attracts over 24,000 visitors in November
24k visit water pools of Wadi.
HH Sayyid Fahd returns from 44th GCC Summit in Qatar
Muscat: HH Sayyid Fahd bin Mahmoud.
MHT Opens Omani Geological Heritage Exhibition Al Buraimi
Oman’s MHT opens Omani Geological Heritage.
Muscat Stock Exchange Drops 67 Points
Muscat: Muscat Stock Exchange (MSX) general.
Imtidad programme graduates honoured by National Finance and Sharakah
Muscat: National Finance and Sharakah came.
ahlibank receives Best SMEs Bank in 2023 by Euromoney Awards
Muscat: In recognition of its exceptional role.
Infoline LLC Clinches Top Honor as Customer Experience Leader at OER Corporate Excellence Awards
Muscat: Infoline, the Sultanate of Oman’s premier.