Muscat: Municipality issues an important guidance to public before visiting public parks.
Preventive Controls and Measures in Public Parks:
Toilets & Pray Area
– Increase the frequency of cleaning & disinfection using disinfectants containing not less than 70% alcohol.
– Make sure soap and paper towels are always available in toilets.
– Keep prayer rooms closed until further notice.
Cafe & Food Stalls
– Comply with precautionary controls & health requirements of restaurants & cafes
Walkways and Seats
– Intensify disinfection to these sites
Games and Fitness Equipment in Parks
– Keep these sites closed and fence the game area
– Clean and disinfect hands using 70% alcohol disinfectant before and after entering the park
– Adhere to preventive guidelines in public places
– Adhere to the instructions of other competent authorities
– Encourage 2 meters of social distance
– Wear a face mask before entering
– Report anyone who fails to comply with the above regulations
Allocated a single entry & exit to limit the number of occupants
Reduce the capacity of parking lots to 50% only
Refuse entry of unmasked visitors
Prohibit social gatherings or family events
Install awareness boards & posters in different languages to remind visitors with safety procedures and measures
Adhere to protective guidelines & maintain a distance of 2 meters to minimise contact with others
Reduce visiting hours of parks.
more recommended stories
Omanisation of Business Activities at As’Seeb Central Market.
Muscat: Omanisation of Business Activities at.
Oman to launch first “Marathon in all governorates in the framework of Crown Prince Sayyid Dhi Yazan bin Haitham bin Tarik Al Said
Muscat: Oman to launch first “Marathon.
Oman records 41 Covid deaths, highest 1-day toll
Muscat: Oman records 41 Covid deaths,.
Mwasalat announce new promotional offer 50% Discount on this Route
Muscat: Mwasalat announce new promotional offer.
“Muscat Electricity Distribution” recommends the use of modern electricity meters
Muscat: Muscat Electricity Distribution Company (MEDC).
Workers or singles are not allowed to live in residential areas in Oman: Municipality Muscat
Muscat: Muscat Municipality raided a house.
Municipality reports violations against number of commercial establishment in Baraka
Muscat: South Al Batinah Municipality reports.
Covid: Night lockdown begins in Oman
Muscat: The Supreme Committee in charge.
Oman’s Supreme Committee issues new decisions to close wedding halls as well
Muscat: Oman’s Supreme Committee issues new.
Oman bans meetings, celebrations in hotels
Muscat: Oman bans meetings, celebrations in.