Muscat: Municipality issues an important guidance to public before visiting public parks.
Preventive Controls and Measures in Public Parks:
Toilets & Pray Area
– Increase the frequency of cleaning & disinfection using disinfectants containing not less than 70% alcohol.
– Make sure soap and paper towels are always available in toilets.
– Keep prayer rooms closed until further notice.
Cafe & Food Stalls
– Comply with precautionary controls & health requirements of restaurants & cafes
Walkways and Seats
– Intensify disinfection to these sites
Games and Fitness Equipment in Parks
– Keep these sites closed and fence the game area
– Clean and disinfect hands using 70% alcohol disinfectant before and after entering the park
– Adhere to preventive guidelines in public places
– Adhere to the instructions of other competent authorities
– Encourage 2 meters of social distance
– Wear a face mask before entering
– Report anyone who fails to comply with the above regulations
Allocated a single entry & exit to limit the number of occupants
Reduce the capacity of parking lots to 50% only
Refuse entry of unmasked visitors
Prohibit social gatherings or family events
Install awareness boards & posters in different languages to remind visitors with safety procedures and measures
Adhere to protective guidelines & maintain a distance of 2 meters to minimise contact with others
Reduce visiting hours of parks.
more recommended stories
New working hours for Mawaleh Central Market: Muscat Municipality
Muscat: Muscat Municipality has announced on.
His Majesty Sultan Haitham sends cable of congratulations to Indian President
Muscat: His Majesty the Sultan sends.
Oman’s Ministry of Commerce Launches New Package of Online Services
Muscat: The Ministry of Commerce, Industry.
Omani donates more than OMR 500,000 to Hospital
Muscat: Sheikha Amina Bint Saud Bahwan.
Municipality raids Abandoned house in Muttrah
Muscat: Municipality raids Abandoned house in.
His Majesty Sultan Haitham issues three Royal Decrees
Muscat: His Majesty Sultan Haitham Bin.
Plans for Omanisation on teaching professional in Oman: Ministry of Education
Muscat: Oman’s Ministry of Education plans.
Oman’s Ministry of Health denies rumours on number of Covid-19 cases
Muscat: Ministry of Health denies rumours.
More than 215,000 expats left Oman until December 2020
Muscat: The number of expatriate workers.
Young Omani man decides to search for doctors who saved his life while he was born
Muscat: More than 24 years ago,.